Solution Welding Flux-Cored Rods
From Amateur To Pro.
Regardless of your prior experience, anyone can weld without the need for expensive equipment like welding machines. All you need is a simple propane torch and some easy welding rods.
Every aspect of Solution Welding Rods are designed for the pursuit of performance to be the world's best in class in Aluminum and other non-ferrous materials repair.
- The easy-to-melt welding rods are high-quality special rods.
- Applications include cargo areas, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation lines, engine blocks, gearboxes, etc.
1. Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny.
2. Then evenly heat the area to be welded.
3. As you heat, rub the rod vigorously against the heated area until the rod starts flowing.
Caution: Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumb, and if you manage to melt the rod directly, the weld will be easily breakable. Remember, melting the rod directly is a wrong way, and makes crumby welds.
- Material: aluminum
- Melting temperature: <450 ° C
- Minimize the distortion of the starting material during welding.
- Size: 50cm x 2.4mm. ( According to the manual measurement, there may be a subtle deviation. )